My Favourite Book πŸ“–️

My Favourite book is Guru Geethaya. This book was written by Chingiz Aitmathav and translated by Dadigama V Rodrigu. This belongs to the category of novels.In this story, a story is mainly based on a village teacher, as well as the character of an unrequited lover is seen in that teacher.


It is difficult to even imagine what the future fate of that country would be if every teacher, however a significant group of teachers, were like Duishen in the Guru Geethaya.

It is , on the one hand, a perfect example of the sacredness of love. The question for anyone looking at Duishen will be under what circumstances can love be non-sacred?

Guru Geethaya is the ideal for teachers in the world. If you want to understand what love is ,one of the best ideals for that is Guru Song.

There are a few moments in this book that I like and that resonate with me. I would like to mention some of them here.

"Even if you take the whole sky, Arundhatia is mine                                                                            Even if you take my kirilliya, Vihaga song is mine                                                                            Even if you take the mountain , the poplar tree is mine                                                                                      Even if you take the Guru Geethaya, its still mine



"Don't be afraid Altinai. He smiled. Don't be afraid of anyone until I'm here. Just like before at school. learn Don't think about other things. I know you are a coward. I was going to tell about it earlier."

This story was later screened as a movie in Sri Lanka. Directed by Upali Gamlath and co-produced by Predi Senevirathne, Upali Gamlath and Dr. Arosha Fernando. It stars Roshan Ravindra, Damayanthi Fonseka, Lanka Bandaranaike and Kalpani Jayasinghe. The film is based on Chinghiz Aitmatov's novel the First Teacher (1962)

 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My beloved filmπŸŽ₯🎬

The day I was happiest