My Family๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ง

 ❤️The best gift God gave me in my life is my family. ๐Ÿ™❤️I love my family very much. My family consists of my father, my mother, and my sister. 

My father is the best hero I have ever met in my life. No matter what problems or difficulties come, he taught us well with love and gave us protection so that we don't feel those problems. My father is the most diligent, strong and patient man I have ever seen in this world.๐ŸŒ


My mom is my world. He sat behind us, punished us for our mistakes, guided us on the right path and taught us right from wrong. My mother is the bravest woman I have ever seen. Especially since I fell down, both my parents lifted me up. ❤️


Our moms and dads encourage us to learn. So those two are in my life.

My sister, my best friend in my life is my sister. The other strength I have in my life. The age gap between us is very big. There is a gap of 10 years between us. But no matter the age gap, he helped me in all my work. Like my second mother. We fight and scold each other, but no matter what, we both love each other very much.❤️



So I am very lucky to have such a beautiful family. There were many times when I was humble and proud of meeting such a family and being a child of such a family.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Book ๐Ÿ“–️

My beloved film๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฌ

The day I was happiest