Story of my pets 🐱🐶


I have two pets. One is a cat, the other is a dog. My cat's pet name is Sweetie.🐱 My pet dog's name is Bruno. 🐕

So as for my furry pet, it's a Persian. Its color is black and white. Sweetie is very attractive. His nose is very pink. He has a black dot on his nose that seems to be his identity. He always wants to eat fish. In his way, he wants to be with us and sleep in our bed, he wants love, so he likes to be cuddled. He always reads in his own language. We don't understand. He likes to play. When I give a ball, it play with it. It's a very beautiful sight to look at. He looks like a hunter. There are also opportunities to hunt small animals and eat them. They are like chalk and cockroaches. If I am not at home since morning, he will be waiting for me at the door in the evening. When I arrived he is with me when I come. He comes up like this when I am studying to get my attention. When he comes like that, he must rub his head.❤️




As for my Bruno, he is a very loving boy. He wants to play all the time. Always running here and there. Not staying in one place. Very cute. It is brown in color. Its breed is Labrador. He always wants to be with us. I don't like to be alone. He likes to sit on our lap. Our sandals and shoes are the hardest to get from him. Oh, we have to hide our sandals from him. So these are my two favorites. I really can't live without them. I love them so much.❤️😘




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Book 📖️

My beloved film🎥🎬

The day I was happiest