The day I was happiest

 I passed A-Level in 2020. Its results were released in the year 2021. That day was the happiest day for me.😍 It was a big victory that I got in my life.💪


It was my great fortune to be able to achieve high results after the end of a 13 -year school journey. It was possible to get such a high result not only because of my ability and skill, 


but also because of the great intervention of my parents and sister and the help they gave me from right and wrong.


According ,it was not me but my parents and sister who were the most happy that day. Their happiness that day could not be expressed in words.But I saw that happiness in their eyes. I am very humble and proud to be able to give them such happiness.❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Book 📖️

My beloved film🎥🎬